The recall bug could strike Honda again as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has opened another investigation concerning the Odyssey minivan. Honda has already recalled 59,000 Odysseys from the 2012 and 2013 model years due to a shift interlock issue, and another 320,000 of the minivans from 2003-04 are being investigated for faulty airbags. Now, TheDetroitBureau.com is reporting that NHTSA is taking a look at the 2007-08 Odyssey for a problem associated with the brakes.
Honda Odyssey Recall
Honda is recalling 21,776 model year 2005 Odyssey Touring minivans equipped with a power operated rear liftgate. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website says the tailgate strut could fail, resulting in the power liftgate closing unexpectedly. We're thinking that could hurt if you happen to be under said opening when the strut fails.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX