Cybernetic ScarJo will ride a bike that looks like an extra from Akira.
- Alex Kierstein
- Mar 17, 2017
- Brandon Turkus
- Mar 21, 2014
Honda has rolled out a pair of new production-intent motorcycle concepts at the Osaka Motorcycle Show in its home market of Japan, and they're our first glimpse at the company's "neo-futuristic" NM4. Shown in both stealthy black and an eye-catching white, the NM4s are sharp creations that feature interesting riding positions.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models