In preparation for the Indonesia International Motor Show coming up in September, Honda has released a teaser sketch (click to enlarge) of a new three-row MPV – specifically designed for this region – set to debut at the show. Honda says this yet-to-be-named people mover will be positioned in the entry-level MPV segment, which it says is a crucial part of the Indonesian auto market.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX