Click above for a gallery of the Honda Monkey Bike
Do you remember the Honda Cub? Using only 50ccs of power, this is the vehicle that established Honda as a player in the American market. Long before Honda was making cars, they were turning out little scooters and motorcycles which got excellent gas mileage. In some parts of the world, you can still make your way down to the local Honda dealer and buy a Honda 50 new. Unfortunately, here in the States, this is not the case... leading many to turn to eBay - where Honda 50s, 70s and 90s can be pick
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX