Honda has reportedly rescheduled the launch of its Fit Shuttle, setting June 16 as the release date for its station-wagon-like variant of its Fit subcompact. According to the Nikkei, production of the Fit Shuttle at Honda's Suzuka factory in Mie Prefecture, Japan reportedly began in early May and that Fit Shuttle deliveries will get underway in July. Honda's planned March 18 launch of the Shuttle was pushed back due to the quake and tsunami that rattled Japan on March 11.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX