Honda Insight Concept
When the Honda Insight went from concept to production in late 2008, it stayed mostly true to what was first shown at the 2008 Paris Motor Show. However, as usual, there were a few detail changes, chiefly to the lighting. The concept version had really cool looking LED headlight clusters. However, when the production version appeared in Detroit this year, those were replaced by more conventional halogen units. While the LEDs are efficient and would have saved some energy, Honda reminds people th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX