That the 2007 IndyCar Series will be run using 100 percent ethanol is not news, so we won't repeat what we've told you before (see the links below if you missed things). What we will bring up here, late on a Friday, is that tomorrow is finally the day that the 3.5-liter Honda Indy V-8 engine start using pure ethanol in competition. The race is the XM Satellite Radio Indy 300 on the Homestead-Miami Speedway in Florida. E100 was tested in the cars earlier this year.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX