The tail lights of the Tesla Roadster were a green flag to my inner Andretti, and before my brain had finished processing the scene in front of me, my fingers had already engaged the sport mode button to the left of the instrument cluster, while my right foot tipped the suddenly-awakened gas pedal floorward.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX