Watch motorcycle racer John McGuinness nearly scrape the wall around the claustrophobically tight Macau Grand Prix circuit.
The Elemental RP1 might be Britain's next big boutique roadster success story. Designed by a team with Formula One experience, it aims to mix road car drivability with racecar performance in a single, adaptable package weighing less than 1,000 pounds. It was first previewed a few weeks ago, but the secrecy has finally disappeared due to its upcoming debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
It's been 20 years since Honda first unleashed the CBR900RR on the unsuspecting world, and to mark the occasion, the manufacturer has unveiled the 2012 CBR1000RR Fireblade at the Endurance World Championship at Le Mans and the 2011 World Superbike Championship in Imola, Italy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX