It's here and ready to make a big hydrogen-powered mark in the very near future. The Honda FCEV Concept took to the stage at the LA Auto Show today as a first look at the upcoming fuel-cell electric vehicle that Honda will launch in the US and Japan in 2015, with Europe following some time after that. We kind of love the bravery on display here, and Honda says the concept we see here hints at "a potential styling direction," but we can't imagine which parts of this spaceship concept vehicle we w
Honda Fcev Concept
Honda is bringing a new concept to the this month's Los Angeles Auto Show called the FCEV Concept. "FCEV" stands for something, and no, it's not "funky chicken earns victory" or other such nonsense - it's short for fuel-cell electric vehicle, a market that Honda has played in, most recently, with its hydrogen-powered FCX Clarity.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX