Honda 3R-C Concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Honda Ev N
Back in October at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda unveiled an electric vehicle concept called the EV-N. The EV-N design was inspired by the tiny N360 of the 1960s. While the EV-N may or may not provide a preview of an upcoming electric city car from Honda, a little custom car shop in Santa Rosa, CA has been working on the real thing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX