Honda is setting aside about $425 million to pay for Takata airbag inflator recall-related costs. The change drops the company's profit forecast to about $6.1 billion for the fiscal year. Also, there's a possibility that another death might be linked to the faulty parts.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX