If it's too early to start drinking, crack open a cold one anyway. You're gonna need a beer to cry into. Top Gear reports that Honda has no plans to produce the CR-Z Mugen RR Hybrid Concept. Zero. None. While we saw this coming a mile off, some deeply-oppressed optimistic shard of our psyche clung to the hope that Honda would awaken from its performance coma. Alas, no. The world will be denied the CR-Z it deserves.
Honda Cr Z Mugen Rr Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX