Proving it's more than just a haven for flat-billed tattoo enthusiasts and Disney-branded tourists, Orange County is hosting the global debut of the 2012 Honda CR-V concept. The slick-looking crossover gets a serious style upgrade, and judging by recent Honda concepts, it's all but certain to be a very thinly disguised version of the production CR-V.
Honda Cr V Concept
With spy shots popping up on our radar at least twice in the past few months, we've been anticipating the arrival of a new Honda CR-V. And now the solitary image above has been circulating around these interwebs, reportedly giving us an advance look at the show car that will preview the new production model.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!