Proving it's more than just a haven for flat-billed tattoo enthusiasts and Disney-branded tourists, Orange County is hosting the global debut of the 2012 Honda CR-V concept. The slick-looking crossover gets a serious style upgrade, and judging by recent Honda concepts, it's all but certain to be a very thinly disguised version of the production CR-V.
Honda Cr V Concept
With spy shots popping up on our radar at least twice in the past few months, we've been anticipating the arrival of a new Honda CR-V. And now the solitary image above has been circulating around these interwebs, reportedly giving us an advance look at the show car that will preview the new production model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX