Honda has something wicked up its sleeve, based on the latest batch of spy photos we've received. This is purportedly the next Honda Civic Type-R, out testing in Germany and on the Nürburgring. The last generation of the Type-R went out of production in Europe in 2010, and while we admired it from afar, it's 2.0-liter, four-cylinder produced similar figures to the American-market Honda Civic Si.
Honda Civic Type R
We might not get another Acura RSX, but as it turns out, that might not be such a bad thing. AutoWeek spotted the Honda Civic Type-R testing in Germany recently (pictured), and had a deep thought: the publication is predicting hoping that the Type-R, the tippy-top model in the Civic lineup, may be making its way to this side of The Pond.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX