We'll go ahead and say it, America needs a Type R Honda. Badly. We're not getting one though, so we'll have to live vicariously through the rest of the world. The United Kingdom in particular has us especially jealous due to the healthy Honda and Mugen relationship it so enjoys. To rub a bit of salt in the red H badge-shaped wound, Mugen has announced a new hotted-up version of the Type R Civic.
Honda Civic Type R Mugen
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX