Patent images of the new Honda Civic Hatchback have popped up, showing a vehicle that's largely similar to the Geneva Motor Show concept.
Honda Civic Hatchback
Honda has released the details on its freshened Euro-spec Civic ahead of its debut at the 2014 Paris Motor Show, whose media days are set to open next week. Aside from a fairly pleasant visual upgrade for both the standard Civic as well as the Civic Tourer, Paris will also see the arrival of a new Civic Sport model.
The rest of the world's most recent Honda Civic was introduced for 2012, and it looks much the same as the 2014 model Honda will release in January to European and Asian markets. In fact, not much has changed, but a retuned power steering system, revised front and rear damping rates and rear wheel toe and camber adjustments are touted to make the hatchback drive better, World Car Fans reports.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX