Click the Accord tourer for a high res gallery
Honda Accord Tourer
Spy pics of a new Honda CUV have surfaced, wearing the U.S-market Accord nose, the Euro Accord Tourer's hatch and a AllRoad-esque ride height. The wagon is rumored to be a development mule, but despite the taped-on fender flares and added length, the body doesn't look half-bad.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX