It shouldn't be a surprise that, at a conference called Plug-In 2010, we can find a bunch of plug-in vehicle charger companies. Schneider Electric is here in San Jose, CA and wants to be known not for wireless charging or having a stylish home unit but for being your one-stop shop for "electric vehicle charging solutions." Rich Korthauer, Schneider's business director of final distribution, said the company has a presence in most American homes (go ahead, check the name on your circuit breaker.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX