American LaFrance firetruck speedster - click above for high-res gallery
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Steering_is_very_overrated_anyway'; If we had this puppy, we'd make a CD that was an endless loop of monster truck rally radio commercials. What better soundtrack to blare out the window of this bitchin', rust-enhanced Dodge Ramcharger sporting 52" tires. Billed as an "attention getter" that "steers for the most part," this machine of undoubtedly confidence-inspiring handling can be yours for just $3,000. You know you want it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX