Soon after eliminating tariffs on the import of and electric vehicles and many hybrids, Iran has reportedly imported its first electric car to the country. According to Homayoun Haeri, managing director of Iran Power Generation Transmission & Distribution Management Company, the unspecified model came from Paris to Tehran via 17 countries.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Homayoun Haeri Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!