Late last week, Australia-based Holden was awarded $39.8 million from the government's Green Car Innovation Fund. The cash will allow Holden to develop a range of technologies designed to increase the fuel efficiency and reduce emissions of its mid-size Commodore.
Holden Ve Commodore
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX