While the Holden Commodore VE had a rather short visit to the U.S. in the form of the Pontiac G8, it's still in production Down Under – and still a worthy platform for hotted-up special editions. This one comes from none other than Holden Dealer Team, the revived tuner once owned by Aussie racing legend Peter Brock.
Holden Dealer Team
The relationship between Holden and the late Peter Brock goes back nearly forty years, and a good part of that time saw the Aussie racing legend compete behind the wheel of a Commodore sedan. During his illustrious career, Brock's leadership of the Holden Dealer Team (HDT) racing outfit also saw several modified high-performance roadgoing Commodores hit the market before the group was disbanded in the late '80s.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX