Australia Day, the country's national holiday, is the perfect time to celebrate two of the country's less traditional V8 muscle machines. Watch as a Holden Commodore SS V Redline Sportwagon and Ute SS smoke their tires to race around a skid pad and haul a barbecue set.
Holden Commodore Ss
Holden has a hit on its hands. That wouldn't be much of a surprise were the hit a small, affordable, fuel-efficient car that everyone thought looked like Kate Upton in car form. It's surprising because said hit has a 6.0-liter V8 with 351 horsepower and 391 pound-feet of torque, sends its power to the rear wheels, and costs 51,490 Australian dollars ($47,365 at today's rates). And it doesn't look anything like the lovely Ms. Upton.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX