Russell Sutton has proven once again that patience can trump all adversity. If you recall, the man has spent nearly five years constructing a nine-cylinder radial engine from a smattering of Honda single-cylinder XR600 thumpers. The last time we saw this beast, it ran briefly before succumbing to mechanical failure due to some lackluster cylinder sleeves. Now Sutton has resleeved each of the nine cylinders and has his creation running like a song with a little help from an MSD rev limiter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX