I named my first car "Old Faithful" because it always started on the first try. That was also the nickname for my 1981 Ford Mustang until it lost compression in the number five cylinder. That's when it became "Someone Else's Car." Naming my car probably wasn't the coolest thing in the world to do, but I'm definitely not alone.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!