A woman in Florida could have escaped prosecution for the accidents she caused last week. But then her Ford vehicle called the cops on her.
Hit And Run
Police in Surrey, England had a close call recently. A driver in a BMW ran what looks to be a roadblock, striking a Volvo police car before coming to a stop against a traffic barrier. An officer standing at the rear of the patrol vehicle was also struck and thrown as a result of the collision. Miraculously, the policeman not only appears to have escaped harm, it would appear he actually had the presence of mind to pursue the fleeing driver on foot. According to the Associated Press, the perpetra
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX