Porsche aims to support private owners of its classic racing cars with a new restoration and repair service, highlighted by this Spa-winning 917k that'll form part of the Rennsport Reunion at Laguna Seca this weekend.
The Legend Boucles de Spa is a historic rally held in the Ardennes Forest around Spa, Belgium, and it commemorates the actual Boucle de Spa rally races held for 37 years from 1953 to 1990. The drill is simple: lots of drivers plotting vintage machinery at various levels of anger through the trees.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX