Washington could soon host the world's most comprehensive – and quirkiest – electric vehicle museum. The Historic Electric Vehicle Foundation, based in Port Townsend, WA, wants to build the world's first International Electric Vehicle Museum, displaying plug-in vehicles from around the world.
Historic Electric Vehicles
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX