With friends like The Game, who needs Geely? The Los Angeles-based hip-hop artist (née Jayceon Terrell Taylor) recently bought a Cranberry-hued Fisker Karma extended-range plug-in vehicle for himself, then purchased three more of the $100,000 vehicles for his buddies.
If you've got money and taste, you might choose a new Bentley or Rolls-Royce. But if you've only got the former, you might be more inclined to go with a Maybach. In fact, as often as Phantoms show up in hip-hop videos, we're pretty sure the only people buying Maybachs are Daimler executives and rap stars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX