Photo by Ewen and Donabel. Licensed under Creative Commons license 2.0.
Not quite sure what to make of this, but on a day when America's political eye is turned to Pennsylvania, Zipcar would like us all to know that the car-sharing company took a weeklong poll of Zipcar members in Philadelphia and found that Barack Obama was the runaway winner with 59 percent of the "vote." Hillary Clinton came in second with 25 percent and John McCain trailed with 16 percent. Of course, the "votes" were not simple "who do you like best?" questions but instead were taken from regist
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies