We assume that Nobuhiro "Monster" Tajima is already thinking about his next run up Pikes Peak. His Suzuki SX4 hill-climb special is one step ahead and wearing a fresh new livery courtesy of sponsor GoPro. The car looks as unique as ever and our eyes are particularly drawn to the icy blue HRE wheels. They're custom-forged 20-inch rollers built to take the abuse that 910 horsepower and Mr. Monster throws at them. Hopefully at the 2011 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, we'll see this bright whit
Hill Climb Special
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX