The argument regarding the legalization of marijuana in Washington and Colorado has its fair share of both supporters and detractors. Some point to a drop in violent crimes and big bumps in tax revenue, while others will point to an increase the number of people driving under the influence. Interestingly, though, that little stat may actually add one more item into the pros column.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX