If you're the first responder to a traffic accident involving a hybrid, does the fact that there are batteries on-board make it more dangerous? Missouri seems to think so and will be putting nearly 1,800 first responders through essential training during the next two months so that they will know how to deal with this potentially dangerous situation. High-voltage hybrid vehicle battery systems won't be the only technology covered by the training though, issues around undeployed airbags will also
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX