Diehard fans of the 1992 Nicolas Cage-starring flick "Honeymoon in Vegas" (we know you're out there) will remember a skydiving escapade involving a bunch of rhinestone jumpsuits and the Flying Elvises, Utah Chapter. It was a memorable scene. Lord Paul Drayson is looking to put his own high-speed stamp on the Beehive State with his Drayson B12 69/EV Le Mans prototype electric vehicle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX