If current rumors prove accurate, General Motors has big plans for its line of high-feature V6s, and with good reason. These six-cylinder engines make class competitive power and are very smooth. Thanks to direct injection, the engine range also offers excellent fuel efficiency when mated to GM's equally new six-speed automatic transmission. We recently heard that a new 3.0-liter version of this powertrain duo would make an appearance in the new 2010 Buick LaCrosse, and now we're hearing the eng
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX