HH2 booth at the 2008 LA Auto Show - click above for high-res image gallery
The tireless promoters of the HH2 hydrogen system are in the basement of the LA Convention Center this week, not too far from the Intimate EV. Four vehicles, only one that was actually outfitted with the HH2 materials, are sitting in the tuner hall awaiting visitors. If you go, you'll be full in the mix of information and told that the system costs just $500 $899 and can be installed in any vehicle built after 1960 (and even some previous cars). There are also clip art posters of the Twin-H Hydr
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies