There's nothing at all wrong with spending a large sum of money on a nice garage. After all, you need a good, safe place to keep your two- and four-wheeled belongings, right? And, assuming you've got the disposable income and lots of toys, we suppose even a multi-million-dollar garage is within the boundaries of acceptability... even if that's 25 times the average cost of a new home in America.
What do you think life is like living with a fanatical, hybrid-driving environmentalist? You can find out on yet another reality show, this time on HGTV, will feature Ed Begley Jr. and his tolerating wife, Rachelle Carson. The 6-episode series, which the press release called "hilarious and feisty," starts in January. We got to know Ed a little earlier this month at the SEMA Show and quickly discovered his passion for all things green, and in the show we discover his spouse isn't quite as a eco-o
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX