Cornes & Co. has been importing Ferraris to Japan since 1976. To celebrate those thirty years of service, Maranello has created a very limited edition of its 612 Scaglietti grand tourer. Only 20 copies will be produced, and they will be offered exclusively to Japanese customers. The Cornes 30th Anniversary car begins as a 612 Scaglietti equipped with the factory's HGTC package. From there, it gets a slate of visual enhancements that set it apart from the rest of the prancing horses in the st
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX