We haven't seen a Ken Block Gymkhana since the infamous Ford Fiesta assaulted the streets of San Francisco over the summer, but Ford of Europe wanted to make sure we weren't going through withdrawals. For our viewing pleasure, Ford's team from across the pond created the stop-motion Snowkhana One using a scaled-down version of Block's car, someone's garage and a lot of free time.
Being Ken Block has got to be a lot of fun, but like any other life, it has its share of problems. In Ken's case, he's actively involved in a number of rally disciplines, each of which has its own parameters and requires its own type of car. Solution: the Ford Fiesta HFHV.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX