This is not the first time someone has proposed charging a moving car using in-road power, but now there could be tons of money behind the idea.
- Danny King
- Oct 22, 2013
New York City locals will likely snicker at the thought of unusual stuff going on in Washington Square Park, but one company is proposing something unusual that would actually be a positive thing. And legal.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models