It's unlikely that Bobby Troup had this in mind when he penned (Get Your Kicks on) Route 66 in 1946, but the Mother Road is being suggested by at least one automotive group as key to a transcontinental electric highway. The Historic Electric Vehicle Foundation (HEVF) says it supports the idea of making Route 66 the "core" of a network of electric-vehicle chargers, but few details are emerging as far as the number of stations and who would pay for them. Those details could be worked out at the Ro
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX