Click above to enlarge
Hertz Mustang Gt H
The Hertz Shelby GT-H hit the auction scene with a bang back in 2007, as the first black and gold drop-top sold at Barrett Jackson for a hefty $250k . In the past year, the powerful pony cars have had to endure some wear and tear from reckless renters, and what's likely to be a much lower price of ownership. Between 75 and 100 Shelby GT-H Convertibles are scheduled to hit the block at Kruse's 17th Annual Auburn Spring Motorfair from May 29 to June 1, 2008.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX