Enter SweepstakesOur series of Autoblog Holiday Giveaways continues, and the next prize was suggested by our fans on Facebook. When we asked them what prizes they'd most like us to give away, the new GoPro Hero3 was mentioned more than any other. So we rang up the folks at GoPro, who said they were honored to be asked, and they rushed us out a brand-new Hero3 Silver Edition to give away.
The minds at GoPro have been busy lately. Earlier this month, the company pulled the wraps off its long-awaited app for the iPhone and iPad. When combined with the optional WiFi BacPac for the Hero2, the application can link to multiple cameras to change settings on the fly, as well as preview video and photos without having to remove the camera from its case or mount. Even better, the software is free, though GoPro will ask you to pony up around $60 for the WiFi add on. While the app is only av
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX