The sorry state of the global economy is hurting industries all over the world, including in India where electric vehicle makers are experiencing slow sales of both two- and four-wheeled machines. Compounding the problem are low fuel prices that make EVs a tough financial sell. For these reasons, Indian automakers and cycle manufacturers are urging the government to step in with incentives aimed at reducing the cost of electric vehicles.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies