It's not exactly "Leo buys a Fisker Karma" territory, but at least we're talking about a company that's still in business. In this case, it's Via Motors, converter of GM vans and pickup trucks into extended-range plug-in vehicles. The company is getting its own bit of movie magic, courtesy of the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Heretic Films Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!