Now that the Venom GT has earned a Guinness World Record as the quickest car to reach 300 kilometers per hour (186 miles per hour) to go along with its recorded top speed of 270.49 miles per hour (recorded last month at Florida's Kennedy Space Center), Hennessey thinks its time for a celebration. To commemorate the honors, it's building a new "World's Fastest Edition" of the Venom GT, limited to just three units priced at an eye-watering $1.25 million each. Want one? Sorry, it's too late. All of
Hennessey Venom Gt Worlds Fastest Edition
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX