There are a handful of vehicles on this blue Earth that can warp one's perception of speed. The Cadillac CTS-V holds a seat at that table of chieftains thanks to its brawny supercharged V8 engine. Now it looks as if the cats at Hennessey have decided to wring even more power from black sheep of the Crest's stable.
Hennessey Cadillac Cts V Coupe
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX