There are certain things in this world we will love until the day they plant us in the cold, hard clay. B-Movies, cold beer and a good chase scene all make the cut, as does spine-shivering rock and roll. Jack White has managed to combine at least three of those four in the latest trailer for his "Freedom at 21." The clip looks as if it were lifted straight from a '70s grindhouse flick, complete with desolate western back drop, gritty filters and an excellent hero car.
OK, let's set a few things straight about this right off the bat. We have no details other than the photos you see here, which are posted at CarDomain and were sent in via a tipster. It's parked with the other SEMA Chryslers and looks for all the world like a factory 'Cuda concept based on the LX platform shared by the Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Chrysler 300. Now, let's go into 100% speculation mode.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX