Japan is the country that gave us the GT-R, the LFA and the STI. But it's also the home of Hello Kitty. We try our best to ignore the commonality, but now Mitsubishi is putting it right in our faces with the new Hello Kitty edition Mirage.
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Hello_Kitty_rims_reserved_for_special_circle_of_Hell'; We imagine that axe murderers and other unsavory types have a special circle of Hell waiting for them when their tickets ultimately get punched. In all likelihood, these are dark and miserable people. For them, Hell might be a place where the Hello Kitty theme plays on endless loop, incessantly friendly cartoon animals try to befriend them, said cartoon animals cannot be killed, and they're all
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX